The Gungahlin Medical Centre is dedicated to providing comprehensive medical and healthcare to all family members in the ACT Region.
The Gungahlin Medical Centre is conveniently located at 128/43 Hibberson Street Gungahlin, opposite the Post Office.
Ample parking is available. It is close to both pathology labs and chemists.
Dr Celia Wilson will be BACK at Gungahlin Medical Centre in 29th May 2017! We are delighted to have her back on board. She will be working Monday,Tuesday and Saturdays.
We are open 7 days a week
- Monday through Friday: extended business hours
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 12 noon
We bulk bill children under the age of 16 on weekdays between the hours of 12:30 and 4:00pm.
Free Vaccine is now available for people with Eligibility! Private Flu Vaccine also available for $20 each!
- People aged 65 years and over
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait people aged six months to less than five years
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who are aged 15 years and over
- Pregnant women
- People aged six months and over with medical conditions such as severe asthma1, lung or heart disease, low immunity or diabetes that can lead to complications from influenza.
We offer the following personalised services
- Children’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Care for Elderly
- Childhood Immunisation
- Surgery – Minor Operations
- On-site Vaccinations — Flu, Occupational and Travel
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Employment and Insurance Medicals
- On site nurse bulk billed available.
The following forms are downloadable. For full instructions go to Downloadable forms page.
- Request access to your medical records
- Transfer your medical records from another practice
- New patient information form