The Gungahlin Medical Centre is dedicated to providing comprehensive medical and healthcare to all family members in the ACT Region.
The Gungahlin Medical Centre is conveniently located at 128/43 Hibberson Street Gungahlin, opposite the Post Office.
We accept DVA card holder patients at Gungahlin Medical Centre, Please call 62550888 for an appointment. Please advice reception that you have a DVA card .
We bulk bill children under the age of 16 on weekdays between the hours of 12:30 and 4:00pm.
Coronavirus updated health advice
If you think you have been exposed to the coronavirus please call (not visit) us on 62550888 or ring the national hotline on 1800020080
Opening hours – 7 days a week
- Monday through Friday: extended business hours
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 12 noon
- Open 7 days a week
New Skin Cancer Clinic
We are pleased to announce the opening of our Skin Cancer Clinic at Gungahlin Medical Centre. Your Skin Doctor will image your concerning skin lesions on our software. Also, your Skin Doctor has skills in removing these lesions including surgical skills like grafts and flaps. Please call 62550888 for your Full Body Skin Check.
We offer the following personalised services
- Children’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Care for Elderly
- Childhood Immunisation
- Surgery – Minor Operations
- On-site Vaccinations — Flu, Occupational and Travel
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Employment and Insurance Medicals
- On site nurse bulk billed available.
The following forms are downloadable. For full instructions go to Downloadable forms page.
- Request access to your medical records
- Transfer your medical records from another practice
- New patient information form