The Gungahlin Medical Centre is dedicated to providing comprehensive medical and healthcare to all family members in the ACT Region.
The Gungahlin Medical Centre is conveniently located at 128/43 Hibberson Street Gungahlin, opposite the Post Office.
Ample parking is available. It is close to both pathology labs and chemists
We are open 7 days a week
- Monday through Friday: extended business hours
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 12 noon
We bulk bill children under the age of 16 on weekdays between the hours of 12:30 and 4:00pm.
We accept DVA card holder patients at Gungahlin Medical Centre, Please call 6255 0888 for an appointment. Please advice reception that you have DVA card .
Do you have any concern about novel coronavirus?
Here is some information from Department of health
We would like to welcome Dr Yen Khor who has special interest in Skin/Dermatology.
We are pleased to announce of Opening Skin Cancer Clinic at Gungahlin Medical Centre . We would like to welcome Dr Khor start on 24/02/2020 who has special interests in Skin /Dermatology. Please call 62550888 for Full Body skin checks with ongoing monitor for your skin health and your general health.
We offer the following personalised services
- Children’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Care for Elderly
- Childhood Immunisation
- Surgery – Minor Operations
- On-site Vaccinations — Flu, Occupational and Travel
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Employment and Insurance Medicals
- On site nurse bulk billed available.
The following forms are downloadable. For full instructions go to Downloadable forms page.
- Request access to your medical records
- Transfer your medical records from another practice
- New patient information form