The Gungahlin Medical Centre is dedicated to providing comprehensive medical and healthcare to all family members in the ACT Region.
The Gungahlin Medical Centre is conveniently located at 128/43 Hibberson Street Gungahlin, opposite the Post Office.
Ample parking is available. It is close to both pathology labs and chemists
Private Flu Vaccine 2019 is now available, Please call 6255 0888 now for more information!
The Government flu vaccine is now available for eligible patients.
Easter Holiday closure notice
|Thursday 18 April||8:00 am—6.00 pm|
|Friday 19 April (Good Friday)||Closed|
|Saturday 20 April||Closed|
|Sunday 21 April (Easter Sunday)||Closed|
|Monday 22 April (Easter Monday)||Closed|
|Tuesday 23 April||8:00 am—6.00 pm|
|Wednesday 24 April||8:00 am—6.00 pm|
|Thursday 25 April (Anzac Day)||Closed|
|Friday 26 April||8:00 am—6.00 pm|
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a Happy Easter! – Gungahlin Medical Centre.
We are open 7 days a week
- Monday through Friday: extended business hours
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 12 noon
We bulk bill children under the age of 16 on weekdays between the hours of 12:30 and 4:00pm.
We offer the following personalised services
- Children’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Care for Elderly
- Childhood Immunisation
- Surgery – Minor Operations
- On-site Vaccinations — Flu, Occupational and Travel
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Employment and Insurance Medicals
- On site nurse bulk billed available.
The following forms are downloadable. For full instructions go to Downloadable forms page.
- Request access to your medical records
- Transfer your medical records from another practice
- New patient information form