The Gungahlin Medical Centre is dedicated to providing comprehensive medical and healthcare to all family members in the ACT Region.
The Gungahlin Medical Centre is conveniently located at 128/43 Hibberson Street Gungahlin, opposite the Post Office.
Ample parking is available. It is close to both pathology labs and chemists.
Welcome Back Dr Celia Wilson we are delighted to have you back! She will be working Monday,Tuesday and Every second Saturdays. Please call our friendly reception to book an appointment now!
We are open 7 days a week
- Monday through Friday: extended business hours
- Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 12 noon
We bulk bill children under the age of 16 on weekdays between the hours of 12:30 and 4:00pm.
We offer the following personalised services
- Children’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
- Care for Elderly
- Childhood Immunisation
- Surgery – Minor Operations
- On-site Vaccinations — Flu, Occupational and Travel
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Employment and Insurance Medicals
- On site nurse bulk billed available.
The following forms are downloadable. For full instructions go to Downloadable forms page.
- Request access to your medical records
- Transfer your medical records from another practice
- New patient information form